Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Greetings !

Nas

New Coder
Hi, I'm excited to join this coding community and learn new things everyday !
After reading the rules and the help threads of the forum, I feel very comfortable being part of this community.
Currently I have a basic knowledge of HTML,CSS and Javascript and I'm willing to learn more about these languages in order to develop amazing websites and applications in the future. The world is turning more into Technology and honestly I was not really feeling it at first, but after I've noticed how it impacted the world positively by educating people, I learned to accept it more. It's all about our intentions !
Anyways long story short I would love to meet everyone and do what I can to help others, at this moment my Graphic design skills are a bit higher than my programming skills, so I hope that I can combine the two and make good things in the future which people can benefit from !
Thank you for reading my introduction and Im excited to be here !

Thank you @Malcolm, I am not working on any project currently.
My mind has been all over the place recently but I am brainstorming for the moment.
Ah I get you. That's pretty understandable given the circumstances. What are your ideas so far, if I may?

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom