Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Greetings

Lofcz

New Coder
Hello,
I am programmer & philosopher in no specific order. Currently employed by Winsite a.s. as a senior JavaEE developer, pursuing my bachelor studies at the same time. I've had a chance to meet representatives of nearly all nations due to Intel ISEF & EUCYS completions where I've contested with my scientific-engineering research (after winning national SPA in 2018). My vision is to open-source closed technologies and therefore contribute to the free education model I believe in. Created a free asp mvc CMS serving as PhpBB / Xenforo alternative in past and now (in my free time, within a company of alike-minded heroes) I'm developing free alternative to Game Maker Studio 2 (mostly in c#). I don't accept authority of any country yet I am a citizen of the Universe.

Hello,
I am programmer & philosopher in no specific order. Currently employed by Winsite a.s. as a senior JavaEE developer, pursuing my bachelor studies at the same time. I've had a chance to meet representatives of nearly all nations due to Intel ISEF & EUCYS completions where I've contested with my scientific-engineering research (after winning national SPA in 2018). My vision is to open-source closed technologies and therefore contribute to the free education model I believe in. Created a free asp mvc CMS serving as PhpBB / Xenforo alternative in past and now (in my free time, within a company of alike-minded heroes) I'm developing free alternative to Game Maker Studio 2 (mostly in c#). I don't accept authority of any country yet I am a citizen of the Universe.
Welcome @Lofcz!

Wow! That was one amazing introduction! #OpenSource4All! Great to have you aboard, definitely want to see some of your CMS! I’ll hope I get to try out your alternative to Game Maker Studio very soon! ;)

Well again welcome to CodeForum.ORG, hope to see you around and what you have to contribute! :)

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom