Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HAI

Hello there!

Welcome to Code Forum!

What type of games have you made?

In that case, welcome to CodeForum.org, @King Nakama- !

It's a pleasure to have you here.

You say that you work with C# but do you happen to know any other Languages?

Hello there!

Welcome to Code Forum!

What type of games have you made?
Thanks! From free runners to MMORPG's which im most familiar with. I also have an offline RPG, big fan of them. Done both mobile games and PC games.
In that case, welcome to CodeForum.org, @King Nakama- !

It's a pleasure to have you here.

You say that you work with C# but do you happen to know any other Languages?
Certainly! Java was my first language and with that i have 8-9 years experience now, however I currently professionally write C# so it's kinda switched as my main language. This includes several scripting languages too and pretty much all areas of C# like web apis, apps for Android & iOS it would be a pretty fat list if i'd write it down. And thanks! :)

Sounds like a long journey of Programming you've went through :p

I'm currently in my second year and already know HTML, CSS, Java, Python and currently learning C. So it's also going to be an long journey for me too.

In fact, I have read your Profile and you seem to be skilled with a lot of things.

Sounds like a long journey of Programming you've went through :p

I'm currently in my second year and already know HTML, CSS, Java, Python and currently learning C. So it's also going to be an long journey for me too.

In fact, I have read your Profile and you seem to be skilled with a lot of things.

Yes it's been a fun ride. I wish you best of luck with your journey remember to do things you like! To stay motivated and keeping the passion up. :blush:

Xamarin is very interesting. Saw a video about it on Microsoft’s Channel 9.

Welcome to CF! If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask in the forums or send me a private message :)
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that we're a friendly Community here at CF. If you have any problems with your Project or Code, we're here to help.

To put it simply, we're all Code-Addicts who love to help each other fix Issues with our Code and love working on Projects. That's CF in a Nutshell.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom