Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hallo!

EISENFELD

New Coder
Hi everyone,

my name is Lennart, and I'm a passionate Linux user and developer from Germany. I mainly work with Arch Linux (daily updated) and enjoy tinkering with system configurations. My programming experience includes Go, in which I have already developed several GUI applications using the Fyne framework. Lately, I’ve been diving deeper into C, with the goal of eventually developing GUI-based system software for Linux using GTK.

Besides Go and C, I also have experience with Python and Bash scripting. I completely avoid Windows and Wine, as I prefer a pure Linux environment for both work and personal projects.

Looking forward to connecting with like-minded developers, exchanging knowledge, and improving my skills. Feel free to reach out!

Cheers,
Lennart aka EISENFELD
 
Hi everyone,

my name is Lennart, and I'm a passionate Linux user and developer from Germany. I mainly work with Arch Linux (daily updated) and enjoy tinkering with system configurations. My programming experience includes Go, in which I have already developed several GUI applications using the Fyne framework. Lately, I’ve been diving deeper into C, with the goal of eventually developing GUI-based system software for Linux using GTK.

Besides Go and C, I also have experience with Python and Bash scripting. I completely avoid Windows and Wine, as I prefer a pure Linux environment for both work and personal projects.

Looking forward to connecting with like-minded developers, exchanging knowledge, and improving my skills. Feel free to reach out!

Cheers,
Lennart aka EISENFELD
Welcome!
 
Back
Top Bottom