Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Read Me Happy New Years! Goodbye 2020 and hello 2021!

Happy New Year!

On behalf of the Code Forum team, we all would like to wish you a happy new year! @SpicyHobo @simong1993 @rashipande @Thomasss

New Year Kick GIF

I believe I can speak for all of us when I say this; it’s been a really rough year. Some of us have dealt with great hardships and losses and even suffered in 2020. But, I want you to know that everyone here at Code Forum is family, a coding family. We will always be there when you need help; we will stand strong together in this new year and the next and the next.

BIG ACHIEVEMENT! :x3:
Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Now I would like to share our greatest accomplishment. This year alone, we had over 794 new registrations. Definitely, well above the expected registration count, I originally thought. I'm hoping that this year, 2021, we will be able to surpass 794. Which I believe we can accomplish as we have already accomplished this. So cheers to another 794 new registrations!

Other great news! We have also been mentioned by several different coding blogs and promotional websites that I felt the urge to share with you guys! Check the links below:
https://forumpromotion.net/other/a-successful-forum-has-purpose-community-and-usability ~ Written by our very own @Ghost.

OUR PLANS

With 2020 coming to a close, I would like to share my plans that I have instore for Code Forum for 2021. With the great success that we had with registrations, we had some flaws such as activity and posting. So with this and some collected feedback from the community, I have determined that we need to focus more on generating content such as tutorials, guides and other resources. This will hopefully give coders something to read and or engage with when on Code Forum. I will be working on some tutorials this year that I will (hopefully) get out two or more every month. With that said, I'd like to reach out to any coder here at Code Forum. Please don't hesitate to post your own tutorial, guide etc. We learn from each other, so it's beneficial to have multiple different tutorials from multiple different authors.

I'm hoping that this year, we can expand on our YouTube Tutorial section. What I mean by this is creating a user group specifically for YouTube coding influencers and give them the ability to post media content (YouTube videos) on their own rather than having me post every single video (however, it will still need to be approved before it can be posted publicly).

Code Forum will become more active with events, promotions, and social media platforms, such as Reddit, Facebook, Twitter etc. Our newest addition, @rashipande, will be helping us achieve this goal. She has already shown great passion and determination for the Code Forum community regarding our most recent event (GO RED for HIV/AIDS). In regards to our coding challenges, I have mentioned in the past about doing more challenges; however, it just seems that there isn't enough interest as of right now. I'm hoping to go back to the drawing board and rethink coding challenges. But, I'm hoping that we can get this sorted within the next few months and start hosting coding challenges monthly.

Code Forum will continue its current path in regards to its focus. Its focus is to be a question-based community forum, and provide the necessary resources to help coders succeed with their current and future projects.

Conclusion

With this thread coming to a close, I would like to thank everyone for supporting Code Forum, myself and others in the community. I'm hoping that we have another great year (On Code Forum but a better year than 2020) and continue to successfully grow and help every coder who comes to our doors.

Kind Regards,
Code Forum Team

Back
Top Bottom