Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello all

Bentzion

New Coder
Hi,
im 100% new to coding
i work in a customer care company that fixed and installs electrical products
my job is to order specific parts from the warehouse according to the technician report for each customer (for second\third and so on visit of the technician )
as for now i need to open each time the exploded view file for each model in order to get the exact part number

i thought of writing a code for a simple bot (i think lol ) that will give me the part code after sending the model and part description to the bot

i understand it sounds naive but i think it will make my job alot easier so i have no problem to take it as a long term project if needed and learn the language for my needs

can somone tell me what language\ tool is the most simple and will do the job?

Hello, welcome @Bentzion to Code Forum!

I believe either JavaScript and or Python might be able to give this result. However, I'm still learning as well.

Have you thought about learning HTML and CSS as well?

Thanks, I have python downloaded now
im trying to find similar project online but im kinda struggling to name the type of the program im planning to build

well its kinda user friendly its kinda fun to work with
i'm reading alot of online books teaching python
I started getting into it but stopped a little before I moved and haven't touched it since. Have you developed anything yet with Python?

Back
Top Bottom