Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello all

tomliv

Gold Coder
I'm not a new coder even though my profile says so. It's just that I just signed up to this forum. I've been at my company for 35 years. I started as a graphic designer and moved into front end development about 20 years ago - when table-based layouts were all the rage (because that's all there was). Hopefully, I can help some people out here.

I am here for those times when I need to talk something through with like-minded people while hoping those like-minded people are just a bit smarter than me so I can find the answers I need. ;-)
 
Back
Top Bottom