Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fun activity Hello, Codeforum World!

martian94

Coder
print('Hello Codeforum!')

Hi! I'm one semester into a programming course at university and I would like to gain more experience in order to be a proper prospect and valuable asset to an IT company. However, I need to change gear, and the programming lecturer is not found that useful. I have little experience with coding from before, but I have lots of experience using different OS-es, distros and software,including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Blender, DaVinci Resolve, Ableton, FruityLoops Studio, ProTools, Sibelius, Drawio, etc.

Also, it looks like Codeforum is a bit friendlier and more helpful in nature than other sites like these, I find solutions on comparable sites to be a bit messy and rushed.
 
Hello Martian!

Welcome to Code Forum 🙂

What languages are you learning in your programming course? You're certainly quite the learner, that's for sure; glad to have you here at Code Forum!
 
Hello Martian!

Welcome to Code Forum 🙂

What languages are you learning in your programming course? You're certainly quite the learner, that's for sure; glad to have you here at Code Forum!
For this school year (1st and 2nd semester) we are learning basic Python. Last thing we learned before the winter exams was GUI (tkinter). We will start to learn about object oriented programming soon. I know the following aren't programming languages, but there is also (My)SQL and HTML and a tiny bit of CSS.
 
For this school year (1st and 2nd semester) we are learning basic Python. Last thing we learned before the winter exams was GUI (tkinter). We will start to learn about object oriented programming soon. I know the following aren't programming languages, but there is also (My)SQL and HTML and a tiny bit of CSS.
Do you have an idea of what you'll be learning? Python is pretty good for data analytics and such
 
Back
Top Bottom