Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello everyone!

saradis1

Coder
Hello everyone! I am new in coding. I have started with Python. I am glad that I am here with every and each of you that we share this common interest
 
Hello @saradis1 🙂

We're glad to have you here with us and hope to see you around.

If I may, how are you finding Python?
Hello to you too.
Well, about Python I think that it is very funchional. However, I am brand new in that so I can't be a good "judge" and I do now know any other new languages (C, C+ for example). I know "old" languages (Cobol, Pascal, etc). So, compared to these old languages....Python rocks.
 
Back
Top Bottom