Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello from NOLA

I'm joining because I'm looking for a community where I can contribute and learn.
I've done programming on and off for the past 20 years, including C, C++, Python, and Javascript.
Did a lot of work about a decade ago with PHP and Wordpress.
Enjoy linux and use it as my daily driver, so I also shell script (don't really use bash, but hey...).
Been heavy into crypto since 2013.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
 
Last edited:
I'm joining because I'm looking for a community where I can contribute and learn.
I've done programming on and off for the past 20 years, including C, C++, Python, and Javascript.
Did a lot of work about a decade ago with PHP and Wordpress.
Enjoy linux and use it as my daily driver, so I also shell script (don't really use bash, but hey...).
Been heavy into crypto since 2013.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
welcome
 
Back
Top Bottom