Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello! I'm Erin!

Hello,

I own a subreddit called Coding Help. I have owned forums like this but this is more impressive than any forum I could make. So I decided to partner with the forum owner here. I'm glad to share this with everyone!

I have been coding since I was 12/13 and am now 26 but turning 27 in early June. I am advanced with HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript and a beginner with C++. I can't wait to learn more about C++.

Nice to meet everyone!

Hello @DudeThatsErin!

Welcome to Code Forum!

I am truly looking forward to our partnership and hope to have both of us come up on top!

What were some of the names of your forums that you’ve created?

I had The Help Me Code Club using IP.Board.

The Sims Forum using XF

Several hosting forums for my previous hosting websites like Hostwish.net

ForumBeast, HeartBox.me, and PromotionKing.biz. First 2 were just general chat forums, no specific niches and the last one was for promotions sake like ForumPromotion.net

I had The Help Me Code Club using IP.Board.

The Sims Forum using XF

Several hosting forums for my previous hosting websites like Hostwish.net

ForumBeast, HeartBox.me, and PromotionKing.biz. First 2 were just general chat forums, no specific niches and the last one was for promotions sake like ForumPromotion.net
Oh wow, that's actually pretty good! What made you start coding help?

I wanted to start it because I wanted to help people learn how to code. I wanted to have a place where advanced/pro programmers/coders could help beginners or intermediate people.
Very interesting! We both have similar goals! :)

Welcome to the family @DudeThatsErin happy for you to join. Do you play the pokemon trading card game online? Just wondering. The PC game is really fun. I'm really enjoying what it's turned into recently with Sword and Shield. I have an electric deck that's really super good. You should join @Master Yoda code forum discord. I don't know why he doesn't promote it as much on code forum.

Welcome to the family @DudeThatsErin happy for you to join. Do you play the pokemon trading card game online? Just wondering. The PC game is really fun. I'm really enjoying what it's turned into recently with Sword and Shield. I have an electric deck that's really super good. You should join @Master Yoda code forum discord. I don't know why he doesn't promote it as much on code forum.
I used to but I haven't in a LONG while.

I have my own discord server for my subreddit so I'm good though. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom