Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello people

Hello @Eshu!

Welcome to Code Forum!

We look forward to seeing you around the community! 🙂 May I ask how you found us and are you currently working on any projects currently?
 
Hello @Eshu!

Welcome to Code Forum!

We look forward to seeing you around the community! 🙂 May I ask how you found us and are you currently working on any projects currently?

Of course, you can ask whatever you want ;D
I put in my search engine "python code forum" and this page appears
I check it out, and i liked it. So i registered, i want to learn more code language than python (C for example), and this looks a nice place to share doubts and answers.
I am a Java developer, but i dont have any personal project for now.
I started with python beacuase i have insterest in scripting.
 
Hahaha, awesome! Happy we're getting a lot of registrations from Google! Glad to have you here at Code Forum! 🙂

Perhaps you could write some Java tutorials!
 
paradise hotel GIF by Fox TV


Glad to have you here. 🙂
 
Back
Top Bottom