Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello there

lolxxx

New Coder
Obi Wan Hello GIF by Star Wars

I am just a newbie trying to learn and understand the concept of DSA and CP. I know little bit C++ and Java and somewhat Python. I am graduated in computer science.

Well I am in my noob phase now so just trying to learn and gain knowledge as much as I can.

May the force be with you.

star wars may the force be with you GIF
 
Hello lolxxx!

Welcome to Coe Forum 🙂

Out of the 3 languages, C++, Java and Python which one do you prefer?
 
Back
Top Bottom