Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello to all Code Forum Members

Dnyan

Coder
Myself Dnyan, I am not a coder, nor understand much in coding.

My hobby of learning something made me to have great interest in learning the coding.

I was actually looking for a platform where i can kick start my dreams and enter into a virtual world where everything is created by master minds which are making this reality to happen by writing a 2 dimensional lines of codes, which only can be understood by a designers, unless the code is executed and beautiful pages are shown on websites.

I expect to learn small codes and does not dream big to become an expert of it, as i know its not a easy thing.

One day in my lifetime, i wish to realize that, i am the one from the community of coders and i am not expert but good in doing coding.

Hope the CodeForum community will help me for sure to achieve my dreams.

Welcome to CodeForum! I’m happy to have you on board with us and I hope CodeForum will one day help you develop something amazing!

Don't worry, we all start out not knowing a programming language. It can be tough and seem scary but it's well worth it

Welcome :)

Myself Dnyan, I am not a coder, nor understand much in coding.

My hobby of learning something made me to have great interest in learning the coding.

I was actually looking for a platform where i can kick start my dreams and enter into a virtual world where everything is created by master minds which are making this reality to happen by writing a 2 dimensional lines of codes, which only can be understood by a designers, unless the code is executed and beautiful pages are shown on websites.

I expect to learn small codes and does not dream big to become an expert of it, as i know its not a easy thing.

One day in my lifetime, i wish to realize that, i am the one from the community of coders and i am not expert but good in doing coding.

Hope the CodeForum community will help me for sure to achieve my dreams.
Welcome!

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom