wolfman456
New Coder
HI,
My name is Paul, I am currently a info-sec student with a focus on cybersecurity. This is a change in carries for me, as I have spent the past 15 years working as a compliance investigator in the financial industry. I started back down this path in August of 2020. I have been self teaching myself Python, but have only recently started to write my own code instead of copying the excercises out of a book or off YouTube. I have coded in the past, with visual basic, but that was 20 years ago, and I don't remember any of it.
My name is Paul, I am currently a info-sec student with a focus on cybersecurity. This is a change in carries for me, as I have spent the past 15 years working as a compliance investigator in the financial industry. I started back down this path in August of 2020. I have been self teaching myself Python, but have only recently started to write my own code instead of copying the excercises out of a book or off YouTube. I have coded in the past, with visual basic, but that was 20 years ago, and I don't remember any of it.