Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello

lilibob

Coder
hello everyone.

Im karim, 39, from Algeria.
Former production manager in a paper company. Staying at home for the next 18 months for a back injury.
Started Python 2 days ago :)

Hello Karim. Welcome to Code Forum!

Oh, I wish you a speedy recovery. Back injuries are not always fun (knowing from personal experience). Happy to see you have started your coding adventure by learning Python. May I ask what made you want to learn Python?

Hello Malcolm,
Im also hopping for a fast recovery. thank you.

Ignorance. Ignorance was the main reason. I found a publication of a friend on facebook showing his work as a programmer. That made me understand that the genius me (or as i thought 😅 ) was ... not that smart.
Python was selected for its easiness to learn. But my goal is to be proficient in at least 2 different languages by the end of 2022.

Hello lilibob,
Welcome to the forum. If your goal is not web design than you can ignore javascript. But I would like to say try every language and see which one you find easy for yourself.

Hello BGB,

Thank you for the advice. Web designer is not my thing at all.

As im just starting, the only thing im really interested by is choosing the language that could give me the best and most complete basis for the future. Even if i have to spend more time learning, it's either that or playing games all day long 😅

My goal is to make a playable game that,s why I started my programming journey with C++. When I started using Unity I had to learn javascript and later C# also. But since I am already familiar with C++ so C# does not bother me much.

Back
Top Bottom