Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello :)

Heyo.
I found this forum after looking for a more international version of a local forum I was already participating in.
Looking forwards to helping around where I can and enjoying the community in this forum.

As for a bit about myself, I'm from Israel and have done programming in both professional and amateur environments for a few years now, and I always enjoy learning new things and expanding to more subjects.
I mess around with a lot of languages but my personal favorites are C++, C# and probably Rust.
Also TypeScript but it just doesn't fit with the ones above.

So, yeah, that's mostly it. :)

Welcome to Code Forum! :)

Happy to have you on Code Forum, we look forward to seeing you around!

If I may ask, what made you start programming?

Welcome to Code Forum! :)

Happy to have you on Code Forum, we look forward to seeing you around!

If I may ask, what made you start programming?
Pleasure to be here.
I started programming probably just around a decade ago since I was interested in making a website for a gameserver I hosted. I didn't even speak English at the time, which made the whole ordeal considerably funnier since I wrote my first website in normal notepad which was on RTL :p
I just loved the ability to make the things I use everyday myself and eventually expanded past websites and into lower-level languages, particularly into the field of game development.

Welcome to CF, @SleepyMode!

You seem already a great and interesting person to talk to. You said you have worked with websites and you're interested in game development: are you interested in anything more specific in those areas or just the fields in general(any other fields as well that you're interested in)?

The purpose of CF is to work together and learn together. Remember that(but I'm sure you will).

Glad to have you. Welcome again!

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom