maverick27
Coder
Attn HTML Gurus
I have added HTML Line code on 6x Banners to display the 'Shop by Type' - screenshot below:

The 'Cooking' Banner has 9 'Shop by Type' Sub Categories - screenshot below:

The 'Preparing' Banner has 7 'Shop by Type' Sub Categories - screenshot below:

Below is the sample HTML Code to display the Shop by Product Types on the Front End of the Website Page.
Since the 6 Banners have different nos of 'Shop by Types', the Banner Height is not consistent.
My hunch is that if I am able to add a blank line to the HTML Code, the 6 Banners will consistent in height.
Anyone care to advise on how I can add a blank Line to the the HTML Code ?
I tried adding the code below, but I'm still getting the same Banner height.
I hope I've explained the issue at hand. Anyone care to advise ?
WebSite URL below which displays the 6x banners.
https://www.oshwalwholesalers.com/brand/kapp/
Thanks in Advance.
I have added HTML Line code on 6x Banners to display the 'Shop by Type' - screenshot below:

The 'Cooking' Banner has 9 'Shop by Type' Sub Categories - screenshot below:

The 'Preparing' Banner has 7 'Shop by Type' Sub Categories - screenshot below:

Below is the sample HTML Code to display the Shop by Product Types on the Front End of the Website Page.
Code:
<p style="text-align: left;"><a href="https://www.oshwalwholesalers.com/brand/kapp/?filter_product-type=grilling-pan&query_type_product-type=or"><span style="color: #ffffff;">Grilling Pan</span></a>
<a href="https://www.oshwalwholesalers.com/brand/kapp/?filter_product-type=roasting-pan&query_type_product-type=or"><span style="color: #ffffff;">Roasting Pan</span></a>
<a href="https://www.oshwalwholesalers.com/brand/kapp/?filter_product-type=frying-pan"><span style="color: #ffffff;">Frying Pan</span></a>
<a href="https://www.oshwalwholesalers.com/brand/kapp/?filter_product-type=crepe-pan"><span style="color: #ffffff;">Crepe Pan</span></a>
<a href="https://www.oshwalwholesalers.com/brand/kapp/?filter_product-type=omelete-pan&query_type_product-type=or"><span style="color: #ffffff;">Omelete Pan</span></a>
<a href="https://www.oshwalwholesalers.com/brand/kapp/?filter_product-type=stockpot"><span style="color: #ffffff;">Stockpot</span></a>
<a href="https://www.oshwalwholesalers.com/brand/kapp/?filter_product-type=casserole-cookware"><span style="color: #ffffff;">Casserole Cookware</span></a>
<a href="https://www.oshwalwholesalers.com/brand/kapp/?filter_product-type=saucepan"><span style="color: #ffffff;">Saucepan</span></a>
<a href="https://www.oshwalwholesalers.com/brand/kapp/?filter_product-type=pressure-cooker"><span style="color: #ffffff;">Pressure Cooker</span></a></p>
Since the 6 Banners have different nos of 'Shop by Types', the Banner Height is not consistent.
My hunch is that if I am able to add a blank line to the HTML Code, the 6 Banners will consistent in height.
Anyone care to advise on how I can add a blank Line to the the HTML Code ?
I tried adding the code below, but I'm still getting the same Banner height.
Code:
<p> </p>
I hope I've explained the issue at hand. Anyone care to advise ?
WebSite URL below which displays the 6x banners.
https://www.oshwalwholesalers.com/brand/kapp/
Thanks in Advance.
