Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Unity help with getting to display website

ethanthewiz

New Coder
I have visual studio code program installed and I'm typing the correct html code and for some reason when I look it up on my web browser it shows me a blank page the URL is what it should be please help me

Code of Conduct - Inappropriate Content: 13.
Do not edit your original thread content and replace it with one-liners like "Solved" or "Nevermind" leave it as is, please reply to your thread stating that you have solved it and provide the solution.
Hi @ethanthewiz,
I think you should explain how you figured it out, so that if anyone else has the same problem, they know what to do. :)

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom