Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey Ya'll

Krygore

Bronze Coder
Hey ya'll! I just started learning from the absolute basics about a week ago, HTML code writing. I'm absolutely in love with it! I find it FUN and CHALLENGING! I've picked up a little bit of CSS as well but hope to learn even more! My goals are to be able to develop a website and maybe do a little bit of game development as well. (And obviously everything in between!)

Thanks for looking at my post!

Krygore

Thanks LTomy!
My first objective is to find a general outline for a standard website and maybe find some "practice" sheets or something to practice with :)

Thanks LTomy!
My first objective is to find a general outline for a standard website and maybe find some "practice" sheets or something to practice with :)
Welcome to the forum!
Question:
By "...general outline for a standard website...", what exactly do you mean by that?

Welcome to the forum!
Question:
By "...general outline for a standard website...", what exactly do you mean by that?
Well I guess that's the problem. More or less, I'm at the absolute beginner stages of html code writing with even more limited in css knowledge.
I'd like to improve in those areas (since they're the "easiest" to learn) and advance from there.
What projects could I do, as a beginner, to improve my skills and what is the best way to continuously practice them?

Well I guess that's the problem. More or less, I'm at the absolute beginner stages of html code writing with even more limited in css knowledge.
I'd like to improve in those areas (since they're the "easiest" to learn) and advance from there.
What projects could I do, as a beginner, to improve my skills and what is the best way to continuously practice them?
As far as projects are concerned... the world is your oyster lol. What you can do is start with the most basic of websites, a one-page site. Use all resources available here and youtubes, and the google.. once you feel like you have a page that you can feel proud of, you can move on from there to making another page and linking them, and so forth.

You can use this as a nice tutorial

I agree with Antero360.

One thing I would want to add: I think the most important thing is to keep your motivation up. Try to build a website on something you care about (Ex. Your personnal website). Start simple and keep improving it! Learn as you make it.

Alright, thank you for your input!
I believe my first project will be a "Gamer's Guide to Skyrim".... My wife and I are obsessed with the game and she has all kinds of different notebooks that she wrote on the game. Maybe I'll turn it into a manual or something.
I know that sounds a little ambitious, but I have other smaller projects that will allow me to practice code before applying to the manual.

Alright, thank you for your input!
I believe my first project will be a "Gamer's Guide to Skyrim".... My wife and I are obsessed with the game and she has all kinds of different notebooks that she wrote on the game. Maybe I'll turn it into a manual or something.
I know that sounds a little ambitious, but I have other smaller projects that will allow me to practice code before applying to the manual.
Go for it man :) we will help you along the process

Back
Top Bottom