Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi all, I'm Mike

Mike_1

Coder
Hey everyone,

Nice to be here. I am only just starting out on my coding journey and hope therefore I won't be too much of a pest with all my noob questions, but I can't promise I won't be:laugh:

I am really eager to learn but am really overwhelmed with how much there is to know.

Anyway, hope to be interacting with yall soon, and hope also that i will be able to contribute to the community!:blush:

Welcome to the community @Mike_1!
Dont worry about being a pest, we all started out that way at one point (myself included). Just remember the only dumb question is the one you didnt ask.
What area of development are you interested in?

Welcome to the community @Mike_1!
Dont worry about being a pest, we all started out that way at one point (myself included). Just remember the only dumb question is the one you didnt ask.
What area of development are you interested in?
Hey thnx Krygore. I'm actually an online poker player, trying to make a simple desktop program to display my strategies and ranges, but also find coding to be fascinating in itself. Unfortunately tho for me at the mo it is also so frustrating, I feel soo stupid. i think programming is so humbling for a beginner like myself!

I would love to be able to make apps and programs for my many ideas, but alas at nearly 35 I feel I have left it too late.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom