Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!The languages i know a lot about are Python and HTML. I know a little bit of java greenfoot (how to set up player movement) and a miniscule bit of normal java, javascript,c# c++ and ruby. The languages i know the least about are the ones i want to learn.Hi @Zyphon_22,
Welcome to Code Forum! I'm Malcolm, I am an administrator/owner here at Code Forum!
We're happy to have you here at Code Forum and really look forward to seeing you around. May I ask what languages you know and perhaps what you want to learn? And, may I ask how you found us?
Again, Welcome to Code Forum! 🙂
Code Forum is a community platform where coding enthusiasts can connect with other developers, engage in discussions, ask for help, and share their knowledge with a supportive community. It's a perfect place to improve your coding skills and to find a community of like-minded individuals who share your passion for coding.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.