Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi Everyone,

ashesh1976

New Coder
This is Ashesh Shah from Fusion Informatics. With more than 23 years of wide experience in strategic Sales & Marketing in IT across industries, I am on a constant mission of guiding businesses, helping clients - the existing and new, both, by empowering them with the massive potential of digital transformation via the latest business models and advance technologies.

In addition to my role at Fusion Informatics, I am a serial entrepreneur and also serving as a mentor and advisory board member for several companies.

I'm happy to be part of this network and learn more about your business.
 
Back
Top Bottom