Hi all
Im Chems , a 48 random Guy from France.
I coded from age 6 in 1983 to âge 11 from basic to assembly...
Then i stopped this game for 37 years...
And now im back to thé future,
Where basic 25.43 IS called python
And even assembly IS easier..
So i do understand barely nothing !
I started python 2 weeks ago, amazed by this very ergonomic high language...
Then i went back to assembly basis (x86, but for a noob liké me 64 IS close as hell...)
Then i had to learn c...
Then i had a Bad idea wich IS thé start of m'y New journey !
I wanted to make a python into x86 assembly compiler running in c...
Best Idea to learn more and more but worst Idea ever for m'y nights and social life... Lel
So i have a lot of dificulties in c but also regarding to sécurity, encripting, errors management and so many things that i even know what they are...
I started very simply with a simple fonction ( print ("hi guys") translator from python to x86 using c... Avoiding almost all dificulties asca coward but it helped me to understand better what i had to do and what a compiler IS...
I almost finished and managed to make half of a second version wich really works much more like a Real compiler but simplifiéd ( no sécurity, no errors management, nothing complicated ...) i still not have made thé quarter if thé road and learning SQL to manage data IS probably thé easiest... 😅
I d really Line to meet ppl facing huge problems tobfind myself less alone
I know barely noone Cares about code but i still have Hope ... Im getting toba hard lonely point, i might just bé useless doing useless things! AT least WE Can tell i took "hello World" to thé next lvl...
I wish u all thé best , with Ur code and irl!
Im Chems , a 48 random Guy from France.
I coded from age 6 in 1983 to âge 11 from basic to assembly...
Then i stopped this game for 37 years...
And now im back to thé future,
Where basic 25.43 IS called python
And even assembly IS easier..
So i do understand barely nothing !
I started python 2 weeks ago, amazed by this very ergonomic high language...
Then i went back to assembly basis (x86, but for a noob liké me 64 IS close as hell...)
Then i had to learn c...
Then i had a Bad idea wich IS thé start of m'y New journey !
I wanted to make a python into x86 assembly compiler running in c...
Best Idea to learn more and more but worst Idea ever for m'y nights and social life... Lel
So i have a lot of dificulties in c but also regarding to sécurity, encripting, errors management and so many things that i even know what they are...
I started very simply with a simple fonction ( print ("hi guys") translator from python to x86 using c... Avoiding almost all dificulties asca coward but it helped me to understand better what i had to do and what a compiler IS...
I almost finished and managed to make half of a second version wich really works much more like a Real compiler but simplifiéd ( no sécurity, no errors management, nothing complicated ...) i still not have made thé quarter if thé road and learning SQL to manage data IS probably thé easiest... 😅
I d really Line to meet ppl facing huge problems tobfind myself less alone
I know barely noone Cares about code but i still have Hope ... Im getting toba hard lonely point, i might just bé useless doing useless things! AT least WE Can tell i took "hello World" to thé next lvl...
I wish u all thé best , with Ur code and irl!