Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi from New Zealand!

mooseman

New Coder
Hi all - this is my first post here - happy New Year!

I'm a 63-year-old guy from NZ. I've done very little HTML in my life so far - I've used mostly SAS, some Unix shell scripting, a bit of Python and a small amount of C.
I'm keen to get into HTML though (and CSS too, which I haven't touched). Oh, and I haven't used Javascript either.

Looking forward to seeing you all in the various forums!
Bye for now -

- mooseman
 
Hi all - this is my first post here - happy New Year!

I'm a 63-year-old guy from NZ. I've done very little HTML in my life so far - I've used mostly SAS, some Unix shell scripting, a bit of Python and a small amount of C.
I'm keen to get into HTML though (and CSS too, which I haven't touched). Oh, and I haven't used Javascript either.

Looking forward to seeing you all in the various forums!
Bye for now -

- mooseman

Sorry for the late response - welcome to the forum! Glad to have you around. Let us know if you need help with anything.
 
Hi all - this is my first post here - happy New Year!

I'm a 63-year-old guy from NZ. I've done very little HTML in my life so far - I've used mostly SAS, some Unix shell scripting, a bit of Python and a small amount of C.
I'm keen to get into HTML though (and CSS too, which I haven't touched). Oh, and I haven't used Javascript either.

Looking forward to seeing you all in the various forums!
Bye for now -

- mooseman
welcome
 
Back
Top Bottom