Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi There

Hello Everyone

I think when it comes to coding I can be compared to a blindfolded drunk with a handful of darts...

I usually get a template and then take a bat to it until it looks the way I want it. Still need to formally learn coding (next on my list)
At this stage I successfully manipulated HTML and CSS with a bucket of luck, but that is as far as it goes.

Hello there!

Welcome to Code Forum!

Hahaha, that's one way of putting it. Best one I've seen yet. However, that's how I started as well. Whenever you're ready to get started we will be there to help! :)

What made you want to pick up coding?

What made you want to pick up coding?
I accidentally opened Dreamweaver... :p

Honestly... I have always been someone that tries everything. I purchased the CS5 master suite for the designing and was fiddling with all the apps.
Tried Dreamweaver, failed horribly and left it there. in 2017 I started my own business and needed a website... That's where it all started for me

I accidentally opened Dreamweaver... :p

Honestly... I have always been someone that tries everything. I purchased the CS5 master suite for the designing and was fiddling with all the apps.
Tried Dreamweaver, failed horribly and left it there. in 2017 I started my own business and needed a website... That's where it all started for me
Haha, that may have happened to me once or twice.

I've used Dreamweaver maybe once or twice in the past in High School. But haven't touched it once after, I think it's because of Adobe's pricing scheme, too expensive for me. Have you learned or trying to learn any coding/programming languages?

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom