Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi!

Velpus Captiosus

Well-Known Coder
Hello everyone!I am a student of CS and EE.The name comes from my love of foxes "Velpus" means "fox" in Latin and "Captiosus" means smart.I have just passed my Data Structures and Algorithms class , I am interested in Object Oriented Programming and anything related to C.I love coding Neural Networks , Operating Systems and Microprogrammed Control Units.
 
Last edited:
Hello @Velpus Captiosus, Welcome to Code Forum! What's one interesting fact you can share regarding Data Structures?
Both LIFO and FILO data structures have their uses.FILO data structures are used a lot in complilers and interpreters because if you call a function inside another function then you must process first the called function and when ur done processing the called function u continue with next instruction so lets say you have

Code:
void innerFunction(int x,int y)
{
.....
.....
}


void myFunction(char c)
{
......
......
innerFunction(5,4);
......
......

}

when the innerFunction is called we must create space in the memory for the local variables x and y then after we are done with them we can continue with the next instruction. So you add the variables x,y to the call stack then remove them so a stack comes in handy.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom