Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!But how do you do a post is the questionThe post you make doesn't necessarily have to be "welcoming". It can just be a simple hello or quick introduction to who you are and what you do - these can really only be specified as "welcoming" to someone who visits your profile for the first time.
Ah, I thought when you asked this question that you didn't know what to include in a post. My mistake.But how do you do a post is the question



Hey there!
As @Hassapiko mentioned previously, you can do this by following the instructions below:
View attachment 1015View attachment 1016
- Click your name in the top right corner.
- Once the menu appears that shows your name, avatar and other account options. Select your name again, this will then bring you to your profile.
- From the profile page, you will find a text field a little lower with "Update your status...". Enter your message and then click "Post".
A long time ago, like maybe when I was 13-15 I searched up 'ghost symbol gif' on the internet. This is what came up and I've been using it ever since. I looked into it again, so that I could redownload it on a new computer, and found out it's all the symbols from this anime.@L0L2G00D, I love your avatar. Where did you find it? Is it a rune for a game? Oh, and welcome to the forums.
Code Forum is a community platform where coding enthusiasts can connect with other developers, engage in discussions, ask for help, and share their knowledge with a supportive community. It's a perfect place to improve your coding skills and to find a community of like-minded individuals who share your passion for coding.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.