Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How I found myself on a coding forum...

Well... I don't know exactly! About a week ago I decided that I would learn to code "independently" without any formal classes or professors but through free online means. It's been about 5 days now and I'm really excited about the progress I've made. My first post and the reason I came here was to ask the community to find my notepad file to edit ...when in fact I simply needed to open the file using notepad.

I plan to stick around as I find having some sort of community will be helpful on my journey! :)

I don't think this will harm your learning in any way. I used a long forgotten clunky editor while learning HTML and having reminders of what attributes you have at your disposal is a god send.

I don't think this will harm your learning in any way. I used a long forgotten clunky editor while learning HTML and having reminders of what attributes you have at your disposal is a god send.
I've been able to use this for my coding assignments from freeCodeCamp and it's been really useful! Especially since it's free and it does give me little warnings here and there that are useful for me. I recently ran into some trouble with an error code for "Don't use empty rulesets". I posted a thread on it. If you're comfortable and have time to take a look, that would be great. I'm not sure what went wrong with it.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom