Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

How to earn money?

VladTsyb

New Coder
I need commercial experience as a JavaScript/Java/HTML/CSS developer. If you have interesting project ideas that can be put online later and that can bring in money, I'm interested in listening to you and participating.

There are many ways to gain commercial experience as a JavaScript/Java/HTML/CSS developer. One way is to join a startup or a company that is looking for developers. You can also look for freelance projects on websites such as Upwork, Freelancer, or Fiverr. You can also create your own projects and put them online to generate revenue. You can also join an open source project and contribute to it. Finally, you can attend hackathons or other coding competitions to gain experience and build a portfolio.

Consider taking online courses like Udemy, Coursera, or edX. Completing courses and getting certificates can boost your resume and skills. If you're into gaming, consider creating web-based games or apps. They can be a fun way to showcase your skills and even generate income if they become popular. Speaking of games, I'd like to share that I recently decided to try some of the Apps That Pay You To Play Games. It's been a blast! Not only is it incredibly fun since there are so many interesting gaming applications that are enjoyable to spend time with, but it's also a fantastic opportunity to make money online. I couldn't help but think that developing gaming apps might be a fantastic idea to explore as well.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom