Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

HTML & CSS How to learn HTML5?

Tommy

Well-Known Coder
I want to build a website that standard for  HTML5. What should I follow and do I need to learn HTML5?

Your guide would be appreciated. 

HTML5 is kind of like a version of HTML. HTML5 would be the newest version and is most popular. It is very great for mobile websites. 

If you wish to create a website you will need to need to learn HTML5 as it is the new standard and is used to structure your websites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Tommy

You can learn HTML5 in many of the same ways you would study to learn any other skill. Figure out how you like to study - whether it be by reading books, watching videos, or doing things hands on.

There are so many resources on the internet for you to learn HTML. I like to recommend w3schools.com for HTML5 coding lessons. They have lots of tutorials that are easy to understand and also integrate a do-it-yourself sandbox to test your code. If you're more of a visual learner, check out people like Derek Banas on YouTube and other channels.

Good luck on your programming journey!

Hey, Tommy

You can learn HTML5 in many of the same ways you would study to learn any other skill. Figure out how you like to study - whether it be by reading books, watching videos, or doing things hands on.

There are so many resources on the internet for you to learn HTML. I like to recommend w3schools.com for HTML5 coding lessons. They have lots of tutorials that are easy to understand and also integrate a do-it-yourself sandbox to test your code. If you're more of a visual learner, check out people like Derek Banas on YouTube and other channels.

Good luck on your programming journey!

Yeah Derek Banas is a really good channel to learn coding. I've been watching him for some time. He has a lot of great tutorials. Also w3schools is probably the best place to learn HTML online, I agree with that.

There are plenty of ways to learn HTML5/HTML.

There is the Online Way. This means that you learn it on Websites like Codecademy or W3Schools.com. I began learning HTML5 on Codecademy and the Course was pretty good, not to mention that the Course is also free. You can also learn HTML5 by watching Videos. I personally, wouldn't recommend doing this but hey, it's your Choice.

There are also Books. Books are a great way to learn new stuff. Including HTML5. You can pick some Books Online from Amazon or maybe see if you're Local Library or School has any Books on HTML.

Remember that HTML5/HTML is a Easy-To-Use, Easy-To-Master and Easy-To-Learn Language. Once you've nailed down most of the HTML Concepts, try your hand at making some Basic, Plain, Websites. Then start indulging in CSS and JavaScript to make your Sites look cooler.

Good Luck! :)

Yes code academy is a great choice. I believe that's the interactive one that has the tutorials and you can type code on their app and follow along very easily. It's a great option for users to take advantage of. I used it for PHP just recently

Yes code academy is a great choice. I believe that's the interactive one that has the tutorials and you can type code on their app and follow along very easily. It's a great option for users to take advantage of. I used it for PHP just recently
Yeah, you're right about that. I never knew Codecademy had a Course for PHP. I never seen one.

Yeah here's the link. It's free for 7 days. They've changed their look quite a bit but I was still able to find it.

Yeah here's the link. It's free for 7 days. They've changed their look quite a bit but I was still able to find it.

Well, no need to link to it. At least I know it exists now. I prefer Books over Online.

Yeah same here I prefer books. I just ordered a php book from jon duckett he has a couple other books which I like so I pre ordered the php one.

Yeah there was one I wanted to buy that had all of the syntax functions and so forth in it. It had just released this year. It's basically a reference book but is very amazing because it has everything to help you get started. I can't remember what it's called off-hand but I'll look it up soon. They had older ones but they were out dated.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom