Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

HTML & CSS How to make a horizontal line responsive and also add numbering at the end

benjoe64

New Coder
I have created a horizontal line separator and I want it to be responsive. I also want to add numbering at the end which will change on bootstrap carousel changes.
View the codepen at

[CODE lang="html" title="Html"]<b style="display: inline-block; color: black; font-size: 24px; font-weight:bolder; font-family: conduit-regular; float: left;">My test&nbsp;&nbsp;</b>

<div class="drawLine"></div>
.drawLine {
display: inline-block;
width: 70vw;
position: relative;
top: 0.1em;
resize: both;
overflow: auto;
margin: 0 auto;
padding: 0 1px;
border: 1px solid lightblue;
}[/CODE]

Hey there!

I see that you want to make your horizontal separator responsive. With this, you can make it have a width of 100% and it will always try to keep the size 100% of the parent element.

As for the numbers, I'm not sure what you mean by this. Could you elaborate on this?

Hey there!

I see that you want to make your horizontal separator responsive. With this, you can make it have a width of 100% and it will always try to keep the size 100% of the parent element.

As for the numbers, I'm not sure what you mean by this. Could you elaborate on this?
Hi
Thanks for the response. It is working correctly now. I want to put numbering at the end of the separator which will change when a carousel changes. Basically counting the carousel you press the carousel next button then number 2 appears, etc

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom