Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

    GIF shows where to locate </> in the thread and or post editor toolbar.
    To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, review our "How to post your code into threads" here.

    Thank you, Code Forum.

How to make dynamic page creator profile visible in WIX?

Nieminen

New Coder
How to make dynamic page creator profile visible?

I’m a beginner WIX site builder and I need help.

I’ve built a site where certain members can make CMS-based products, but now that everything is almost ready, I ran into such a problem that I can’t link the creator’s profile to the product’s dynamic page.

At the moment, I can only see the profile card of the member who is logged in, but I would like the one who created the product to be there. One where visitors could directly contact the creator either by message or via chat.

And my own profile is not suitable there, because I would like the contact to go directly to the person who announced that product. And I wouldn’t be able to be a link in between, but the message should go directly from the guest to the member

I hope someone can help me get the site ready to serve future users.
 
Hi @Nieminen

I haven't used Wix in a very long time, and I presume my knowledge is significantly outdated. However, you may need to reach out to Wix support or the community for this, but we'll try our best to help.

My understanding is that you would like to make the profile card of the creator visible rather than the visitors so that the visitor can contact the creator. Is that correct? Do I understand that properly? And are you using Wix Studio?
 
Back
Top Bottom