Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

    GIF shows where to locate </> in the thread and or post editor toolbar.
    To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, review our "How to post your code into threads" here.

    Thank you, Code Forum.

PHP How to post the value of an input on 2 differents pages ?

newdev

Coder
Hello,
I have a formular with an id and a name "Search"
I recover the content of this formular on a PHP page (for example A.php).
Is it possible to recover it on a second page ? (for example B.php)

Thanks
 
1- HTML Form (A.php):

Code:
<form action="B.php" method="post">
<label for="search">Search:</label>
<input type="text" id="search" name="search">
<button type="submit">Submit</button>
</form>

2- PHP Page (B.php):

Code:
<?php
if(isset($_POST['search'])) {
$searchValue = $_POST['search'];
// Now you can use $searchValue as needed, such as displaying it or processing it further
echo "The search value is: " . $searchValue;
} else {
echo "No search value received.";
}
?>
 
Thanks a lot.
I already used of the first script (A.php).
It missed me the second script (B.php) it was so simple.
I searched for something complicate but it is something I already use in my site ...
Silly I am
Thanks for the answer
 
Back
Top Bottom