Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Howdy!

GhostDogo

New Coder
Just to preface, I'm a complete rookie at all things related to coding (computers in general, really) and I'm joining the community to fix that. My goals (for now) are to learn to develop apps for desktop and android platforms. For now, a lot of my time will be spent perusing forums and learning the basics to everything. If you have any basic guidance, I'm all ears. Thank for taking the time to read my intro!

Thank you, both! I've started with a course on code academy on Python 2 (Unfortunately, the only free course on python I could find, but a good place to start, I hope) and it's turning out to be pretty fun. Even the little stuff like print and learning variables is pretty neat.

Thank you, both! I've started with a course on code academy on Python 2 (Unfortunately, the only free course on python I could find, but a good place to start, I hope) and it's turning out to be pretty fun. Even the little stuff like print and learning variables is pretty neat.
Good that you enjoy it ;)

Welcome to Code Forum!

Any particular language you'd like to learn and may I ask how you found us? :)

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom