Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I'm Julia

Altair

New Coder
I'm Julia. I'm an outdoor enthusiast and weeb.
Backstory with programming. Years ago I tried a bit of C++, learn very little php but knew my way around a bit. Its been years since I attempted anything of the sort except for a few years ago when I went through a basic book in a few days for commodore. I tinkered with a bit on and off without much effort up until last year. I joined a community a while back ago made some friends. . A couple are programmers and listed a class somebody is taking. I started today and fell head over heels with learning how to program. I knew about this forum from fp and decided to join up to connect with other programers, make some friends and be active in a programming forum. Also hope to find an amazing resource a few years ago when I thought I would try my hand at programming again yet it is unfindable. So I will be definitely posting on the java forum for that.
:)

Backstory with programming. Years ago I tried a bit of C++, learn very little php but knew my way around a bit. Its been years since I attempted anything of the sort except for a few years ago when I went through a basic book in a few days for commodore. I tinkered with a bit on and off without much effort up until last year. I joined a community a while back ago made some friends. . A couple are programmers and listed a class somebody is taking. I started today and fell head over heels with learning how to program. I knew about this forum from fp and decided to join up to connect with other programers, make some friends and be active in a programming forum. Also hope to find an amazing resource a few years ago when I thought I would try my hand at programming again yet it is unfindable. So I will be definitely posting on the java forum for that.
Welcome Julia :)

Welcome!

Hi Julia!

Welcome to Code Forum!Definitely look forward to seeing you around! :)

What made you want to start programming?

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom