Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Interview Questions for Java: Clarifications

Veronica

Coder
I took part in a Java interview and was asked the following questions, the answers to which I am unable to provide.
1> I have below class

Code:
class CricketTeam{             
   String name; //this is the complete name(inclusive of first and last name)         
 }

Cricket Players name are as below:

Code:
1> Sachin Tendulkar
2> Gautam Gambhir
3> Ricky Ponting
4> Shahid Afridi
5> Kevin Pieterson
6> MS Dhoni

I only want to arrange the names of the cricket players listed above by last name. We would appreciate any suggestions or offered code.

2> What are the benefits of a Java extended for loop over an iterator? Why was the enhanced for loop added to Java in the first place when the iterator could have done the job? What are the benefits of utilising an extended for loop in Java?

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom