Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Introduction

pbusig

New Coder
Hey everyone, my name is Pat and I have been coding on and off since 1979. I am not very good and way out of practice, however, I am trying to get back into it. I found Code Forum on W3Schools and thought I would give it a shot. I hope you guys don't get too frustrated with me.
 
I am not very good and way out of practice
You did progamming in 1979 on ancient technology (so to speak) so I'm sure you'll be able to get back on the wagon or the horse (or whatever the saying is) in no time. Things in the programming world are much easier now. Welcome 🙂
 
Back
Top Bottom