Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

iPad OS

D

Deleted member 65

Anyone heard about this?

Edited by Ghost:
You can read about iPad OS here...

iPadOS is being made to distinguish itself from iOS. The new OS will be specifically designed for iPads and should be a bit better than the OS used in other devices by Apple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone heard about this?
I added some information to your thread... Please make sure you are sharing your thoughts & linking to relevant information for your threads. I would appreciate it if in your next thread you can spend a bit more time writing :)

I had not heard much about iPadOS, so thank you for bringing it up. It sounds exciting

Yeah, @Weboogle's Posts usually lack in Detail. I'm also with @Ghost, it'd be nice if you spend some time writing your Posts and putting effort into them.

I had not heard much about iPadOS, so thank you for bringing it up. It sounds exciting
Well, to put it simply.

iPadOS is simply iOS but specifically for Apple iPads. It comes with a couple new Features and UI Tweaks but it's mainly the same as iOS. Not really much has changed other than Apple is just diversifying it's OS Market and to include some nifty new Features and Tweaks.

I suggest you read up on it and watch the Apple Keynotes from a couple months ago. It's quite interesting. Even I found it interesting even though I don't own an iPad. If I can remember, it's expected to be released at the same time as iOS 13.

I'm not interested in an iPad. I prefer Android Tablets. In fact, I'm not interested in any Apple Products.

And I should mention I don't go to Best Buy. In fact, I'm not even sure there is one in my country. But I do go to a store that sells Computers, Smartphones and iPads.

I have installed iPadOS and am also testing iOS13; I don't see many differences.
But I think it is advantageous to have different operating systems for different device types.

I have installed iPadOS and am also testing iOS13; I don't see many differences.
But I think it is advantageous to have different operating systems for different device types.
Cool. Thanks for the review.

Back
Top Bottom