Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just sayin' Hi

thesoundsmith

Active Coder
HTML:
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
<head>
<title>Hello Woild</title>
<meta http-equiv="keywords" content="music jazz html css javascript" />
<meta http-equiv="description" content="proof of concept" />
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8" />
<meta name="robots" content="nofollow" />    <!-- neither robots nor zombies allowed -->

<style type="text/css">
body {background: #0FFFFF  no-repeat;}
</style>

</head>
<body>
<center>
<h1>Hello World</h1>
<h2>An Introduction</h2>
<h3>Copyright &copy; 2024 David "Dasher" Kempton</h3>
<h4>Halo, Whirl</h4>
<h5>Hi, There</h5>
<h6>Greetings, Earthlings</h6>
<p>Howdy, folks.</p>
</center>
<p>ba-dee-up, ba-dee-up, ba-dee-up <i>That's All, Folks!</i></p>
</body>

</html>
 
Can one of you kind folks tell me where to find the Edit and Delete buttons? I'm not perfect, and not totally blind - yet - but I see no way to do either of these things.
Thanks.
 
Can one of you kind folks tell me where to find the Edit and Delete buttons? I'm not perfect, and not totally blind - yet - but I see no way to do either of these things.
Thanks.
We can only edit within the first 30 minutes of posting.
 
We can only edit within the first 30 minutes of posting.
Ahh, I can see why. What I didn't realize was the entire page is live code. I typed in a link to my site that I copied from Notepad, but became a live unexpected ink. I'll need remark symbols, I guess.
Thanks
 
Ahh, I can see why. What I didn't realize was the entire page is live code. I typed in a link to my site that I copied from Notepad, but became a live unexpected ink. I'll need remark symbols, I guess.
Thanks
Sorry I'm not sure if I understand, could you provide a bit more details? (if it's related to your code feel free to create a new thread in HTML/CSS forum)
 
Good Morning Movie Quotes GIF
 
Back
Top Bottom