Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Link Not Working within DIV

Hi @pirate_tat87,
The link seems to be behind the <div> element with the title ID.
Increasing the z-index of the link should fix it.
Thank you very much, that did work like a charm. I had a few more questions I was wondering if you would be able to assist with or at least point me into the right direction to get the help?

my website I am working on is my website I am needing some help with making the PC version and the mobile version of the site be compatible to show the same information. and right now everything shows correct on the PC but when I go to the site on mobile its all sorts of not correct - If I have to create a new post for this I will, but thought instead of making a million threads I'd try to contain it all in here.

the second question is. is there anywhere that I can go or if you can help with an onclick link transition to open to another page?

I think it's better if you post a new thread for each question if it's unrelated.

the second question is. is there anywhere that I can go or if you can help with an onclick link transition to open to another page?
Do you mean like onclick="window.location='https://google.com'"

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom