Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Python Looking for a good python course

CoderMan15

New Coder
Does anyone know of a good python course that is free, easy to follow and simple to use for a class of senior high school students? If possible I'm looking for something similar to code.org.

you can also just go on youtube and there are tons of free videos there. I have watched 2 or 3 from there myself. And, while they can be lengthy, they can be broken up into sections of basic, intermediate, and master level information. There is a 'Python full course' by Bro Code, also a 'Python Tutorial - Python Full Course for Beginners' by Programing With Mosh. Mosh also has a 1 hour long video depending how much time you have.

And while they are just videos, they both have exersises to make sure you are following along. they even walk you or your students through how to install Python and where to type it. If one of them wishes to go more indepth, there are a variety of coarses on websites such as Udemy. unfortunately, these must be paid for, but they do give some sort of certificate of completion.

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom