Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Looking for guy to make some projects in C++ with

lorli

Coder
I'm looking for someone that codes in C++ to create some simple projects with me and share experience. I'm 13 so I don't think it's ok i someone 43 yo will write to me to make some projects.

It's like "Looking for friend that codes in c++" kind of post. (I'm not very active, sorry for bad english)

Hello, @lorli!

It's great to see somebody young with a fresh mind taking interest in something as big as programming! I have a couple of tips:
  • First, try writing some programs of your own and receiving feedback on them(we have a board here called the Community Showcase where you can do just that). This can be a simple tic-tac-toe game, a very basic chatbot that only responds to certain messages, or a book management system. This helps you to gain experience with the language before going more in-depth and moving onto more difficult projects. Working on your own also allows you room to improve without the validation/correction by others around you and gives you experience with troubleshooting problems by yourself.
  • Secondly, please be careful sharing personal details online! No matter where you go, even if you don't think it's okay for somebody on the internet way older than you to work with you on a project, please do be careful! The internet, especially now, is a highly dangerous place. CF is a very friendly forum that has many people with good intentions but that doesn't mean that there aren't people here with bad intentions. It should be possible to edit your post and remove your age(if you feel regretful now of having shared it) - if not, contact one of the staff members to remove it for you.
  • Lastly, best of luck! Programming is not very easy(especially C++) and you will get frustrated a lot of the time if a program doesn't work the way you want it to or upset when you compare your programming to something more advanced to your skill level - never let anything get in the way! And make sure to have plenty of fun whilst doing it, there is no need to go into the deep end with fancy data systems and what not.
Good luck! :)

Hello, @lorli!

It's great to see somebody young with a fresh mind taking interest in something as big as programming! I have a couple of tips:
  • First, try writing some programs of your own and receiving feedback on them(we have a board here called the Community Showcase where you can do just that). This can be a simple tic-tac-toe game, a very basic chatbot that only responds to certain messages, or a book management system. This helps you to gain experience with the language before going more in-depth and moving onto more difficult projects. Working on your own also allows you room to improve without the validation/correction by others around you and gives you experience with troubleshooting problems by yourself.
  • Secondly, please be careful sharing personal details online! No matter where you go, even if you don't think it's okay for somebody on the internet way older than you to work with you on a project, please do be careful! The internet, especially now, is a highly dangerous place. CF is a very friendly forum that has many people with good intentions but that doesn't mean that there aren't people here with bad intentions. It should be possible to edit your post and remove your age(if you feel regretful now of having shared it) - if not, contact one of the staff members to remove it for you.
  • Lastly, best of luck! Programming is not very easy(especially C++) and you will get frustrated a lot of the time if a program doesn't work the way you want it to or upset when you compare your programming to something more advanced to your skill level - never let anything get in the way! And make sure to have plenty of fun whilst doing it, there is no need to go into the deep end with fancy data systems and what not.
Good luck! :)
Thank you for tips! And about the age, I don't think something bad will happen if someone know my age. I don't care if someone will know my age or say something bad about me as far as they don't know my exact location. But yes, I'll be careful sharing more personal information. Thank you again!

Thank you for tips! And about the age, I don't think something bad will happen if someone know my age. I don't care if someone will know my age or say something bad about me as far as they don't know my exact location. But yes, I'll be careful sharing more personal information. Thank you again!
You're welcome! I'm just making sure that you're aware of the safety issues with posting personal information online, even on smaller sites like here.

Best of luck again!

Hi Borked.

Just boldly go to some C++ forums and communities and take a part for the conversation. Of course with normal proceeds of safety.
One other way is to examine github and C++ projects there. Maybe you can add something some of them and this way make connections?

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom