Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BorkedSystem32

Silver Coder
Hello there,

I'm looking to join up with a team for a project. I'm not doing very much at the moment, so I'd appreciate some sort of side-work to do: documentation, programming, testing, design, whatever. Preferably, I would like to work on something that will is a utility, or involves servers/networking, or maybe even a game project. I do not mind though, as long as it's something to work on. I'd also prefer it if what I was working on is open-source.

I consider myself mostly amateur in my programming abilities, however, this project that I join I'm hoping will be a great learning experience for me that I can use to branch off into other work.

• I have knowledge of C, Java, Python, HTML/CSS, and Lua.
  • I have worked with git before.
  • I am a Linux user and I do have knowledge of the command line - handy if you're ever looking for someone to test out on Linux.
  • I have no problem with learning new tools to do the work.

I will state very clearly that I am not a Discord user, and I have zero intention of ever using it for work.

Do not force me into doing work I won't do(e.g. restricting access to certain parts of software, marketing, etc.). I will not be afraid to pull out of a project and all of my work with that if we cannot cooperate well in a team.

Please send me a PM if you'd be interested in letting me join. I'd very much appreciate it!

Update: No longer looking for work. All offers from now on will be ignored. Thank you.

Last edited:
Still looking around! Please let me know of any projects I could help you out with. Games, utilities, websites, mods - I'll gladly work on anything.

Thanks.

I've been working on designing a web hosting business that I'm launching.
I know, you're probably like *grimaces*. But I'm a networking student and I thought it would be a good project to get me started with CentOS and SSH and popular programs around the web hosting business.
Interested in doing something like that? I've got another project I set to the side for after I finish this launch I could share a few details with you.
If not, though, I understand. Just thought I would throw something out there.

Thanks!

I've been working on designing a web hosting business that I'm launching.
I know, you're probably like *grimaces*. But I'm a networking student and I thought it would be a good project to get me started with CentOS and SSH and popular programs around the web hosting business.
Interested in doing something like that? I've got another project I set to the side for after I finish this launch I could share a few details with you.
If not, though, I understand. Just thought I would throw something out there.

Thanks!
I have no networking experience but I'm currently looking over some Python HTTP/socket programming docs to help me get into it.

I'd be interested either way. If you're interested in me joining, please just PM me with the details and I can see where I can fit in. Thank you for the offer!

Still available for any projects needing help with! Please PM me with any details about your project and I'll happily consider it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom