Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Fun activity Looking to work on a project with a team.

splaq

Coder
I want to work on a project with a team. I don't have anything in particular in mind, but I always get overloaded I guess you can say, trying to keep up with front end, backend, database, organization all at the same time I just end up growing board of the project and it sits and does nothing for long periods of time. Hell sometimes I finish the app but it's so simple I never post it to github, then I use it once and it goes by the way-side.

So what I'm thinking is a group of us get together start a thread for our project and communicate through the forum to collaborate and grow the project. If it ends up being something marketable that's even better. But I just need to get some time working with a team. We can communicate on here, with discord, email, whatever.

I've never worked on a project in a team, and could really use the experience. I'm open to most any idea from website to desktop app, to mobile app. However, my strongest knowledge is python at the moment so I would like for at least some of the app to be done with python.

If anyone is interested let me know and lets see what we can come up with. Hell it could be a community project if it's managed properly.

My Github has most of the projects I've ever done. I'm open to continuing work on something I have listed on there or something that you have in mind. Unfortunately I don't seem to be very creative :p I'm more utilitarian than most I suppose lol.

I've never worked on a project in a team, and could really use the experiences
Yeah me neither, so it'll be nice to try, I just don't have any ideas, lol I'm also not very creative.

I'm open to most any idea from website to desktop app, to mobile app. However, my strongest knowledge is python at the moment so I would like for at least some of the app to be done with python.
I only know HTML, CSS and JavaScript, so I can probably only do something website related. I have made a mobile app before using webview or smth in android studio. (It's on my GitHub.) The code isn't the best cause I coded it a while ago, but I've improved.

Lol, I can't even work on anything because my laptop is broken, I completely forgot about that. :laugh:

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom