Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

media query head scratcher

Pavel

Well-Known Coder
please see
Code:
https://forallthetime.com/codetest/FAQ.html

at a break point of 768 px the top image over laps the bottom of the div

help me correct that, please

kindly pass on the proper code with coments so i can learn here :)

I don't see a problem with that page on my Windows PC using Chrome. Is this on a specific device and/or browser ?
You also may want to explain a bit better, I'm not sure what you mean with the "top image" and how you need to resize to trigger the problem. A screenshot could be handy.

please see
Code:
https://forallthetime.com/codetest/FAQ.html

at a break point of 768 px the top image over laps the bottom of the div

help me correct that, please

kindly pass on the proper code with coments so i can learn here :)
Hi there,
I also took a look at it and just like @cbreemer and @OldMan mentioned, your design looks good. If you can provide a screenshot of where the actual issue is, that would be awesome :D

Yes now I see what's happening - although not why ! The image does not shift up as much for me as it does for you though.

At first glance I see nothing in your code that would cause it, but there's a lot going on with styling. What I do in such a case is make a copy and then carefully trim it down bit by bit until the problem disappears. It can be quite a lengthy process, and it's all too easy to take out too much and have to backtrack, but it usually works for me.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom