Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.
Dear all!

I have a very important question for my assignment:

My assignment wants me to program a meme generator in c

I need to read in a PPM Picture in two formats (binary & ASCII)

In general, does anyone know, where I can inform myself on how to program a Meme Generator in c? Can I message anyone of you for help? (Because there is literally no information regarding this...)

Wish you all the best!

Dear all!

I have a very important question for my assignment:

My assignment wants me to program a meme generator in c

I need to read in a PPM Picture in two formats (binary & ASCII)

In general, does anyone know, where I can inform myself on how to program a Meme Generator in c? Can I message anyone of you for help? (Because there is literally no information regarding this...)

Wish you all the best!
Hi there,
That is a very interesting concept. I don't think it's ever even been done before, as far as the C programming language is concerned. By means of a little digging, there I found an article for you. This article walks you through the steps of how to make one in C#.

UPDATE:
I found a github repo for one built in .NET Framework, with C++... may help?

Hey Antero360!

Thank you very much for your input. Unfortunately, since I am relatively new to coding, I have no C++ nor C# experience. I only know the basics of c (so far). I will try my best (since it is for an assignment). Thank you once again for everything!

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom