Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Read Me Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

We would like to wish everyone a belated Christmas and Happy New Year. Even if you don’t celebrate Christmas, we hope you enjoy the holidays and spend time with your family/friends/pets, and even if you’re alone this holiday season - we will always be here to celebrate with you.

This year we have grown significantly and have welcomed many new faces (avatars?) who have come to Code Forum looking for help, inspiration and a community that stands behind them.

We had approximately 1,872 members register on Code Forum this year! 🎉. Compared to last year, we had 1,581 registrations. So I would like to take this opportunity and congratulate the Code Forum community for reaching such an amazing milestone.

I would also like to thank our staff team for all they have done for this community, from engaging with the community to helping others with their coding questions. Code Forum would certainly not be where we are today without them.

Down below are some achievements we had this year:
  • Migrated email services to SendGrid/Google Workspaces.
  • Almost 4,000 registered members.
  • New branding.
  • New metrics and dashboards.
  • New docs website (not yet available to the public)

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! :)

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom