Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

My sprite/pixel art grid in jQuery/HTML

Ghost

Platinum Coder
Hey all, I wanted to show off something I made recently.
It's a small web page that is not optimized - I started it ages ago. However, it does work and it just needs to be tweaked and updated so there's no bugs (ex: scroll out/in) and people can save their images. You can create pixel-like art, sprites, or even things like maps for a 2D game or board game.

As I said, it really is a work in progress, but feel free to check it out :)

Mlco6E0.png

In the future the + and - signs will work better because right now if you make it smaller, it doesn't add more pixel boxes.
I want to add a save feature which lets you download a JSON file to store the pixel grid information so it can be imported back into my site, or it can be imported into other software as well. I will also allow users to generate an actual image files to download - such as .ico, .png, etc.

You can check it out here... PixlGrid

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom