Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need some help with this. Will hire if necessary

I need to know how to track if a computer is using a Tor sites. Can i see it on the DNS cache and see what sites are being looked at. I also need to be able to decipher which sites are showing up on the dns catch a lot of the time I can only find the ip addresses and I need to find out which websites are associated with those IP addresses. doing an NS look up does not always help either.

I need to know how to track if a computer is using a Tor sites. Can i see it on the DNS cache and see what sites are being looked at. I also need to be able to decipher which sites are showing up on the dns catch a lot of the time I can only find the ip addresses and I need to find out which websites are associated with those IP addresses. doing an NS look up does not always help either.
Hope you don't mind me asking... why do you need this information for?

Hope you don't mind me asking... why do you need this information for?
Because somebody's is using my computer at their house. they say that they're not using it for any of "these" things but I really want to make sure that they're not. I only know basic troubleshooting and how to check A DNS cache so they could clearly get away with a lot. They tell me to check the cache but I know that there's time missing and things that don't seem right. Honestly it's kind of a pain to have to do all of this. It's a much longer story too.I can explain if I need to but would not like to do it on a forum.

Because somebody's is using my computer at their house. they say that they're not using it for any of "these" things but I really want to make sure that they're not. I only know basic troubleshooting and how to check A DNS cache so they could clearly get away with a lot. They tell me to check the cache but I know that there's time missing and things that don't seem right. Honestly it's kind of a pain to have to do all of this. It's a much longer story too.I can explain if I need to but would not like to do it on a forum.
Feel free to message me :) But I suspect you may need more than the DNS cache

Guys try and keep this kind of thing to the forum and not a private chat as it could help someone in the future :D

First thing you need to think about here, is this Legal and a breach of there privacy, so it may be worth looking into.

The best way to achieve this is via your router, What type of router do you have?

Guys try and keep this kind of thing to the forum and not a private chat as it could help someone in the future :D

First thing you need to think about here, is this Legal and a breach of there privacy, so it may be worth looking into.

The best way to achieve this is via your router, What type of router do you have?

I will have to check the type of router. Nothing illegal is going on. I know it's a little bit weird and it's definitely something I just didn't want to put all the details on a forum for. We actually share this computer and it is my property. The DNS cache can be checked but I don't know how to check the cache in the router also if they use a tor Browser I don't see how I would find the history or domains that they're looking at from that. I also get very strange updates on the links that are used on my computer I don't know what these updates are I will attach what it says I don't know how to find the Corresponding YouTube to what it's saying. The info here is from software I have on the computer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211221-000540_Qustodio.jpg
    Screenshot_20211221-000540_Qustodio.jpg
    424.4 KB · Views: 1

Regarding the legality of the matter, that is why I asked :). The only reason why I suggested to go to private messaging was to keep any sensitive information confidential. Also, some of the content may be borderline penetration testing, which me being who I am and what I do, would not want any curious devious mind to learn a thing or two lol.

Regarding the legality of the matter, that is why I asked :). The only reason why I suggested to go to private messaging was to keep any sensitive information confidential. Also, some of the content may be borderline penetration testing, which me being who I am and what I do, would not want any curious devious mind to learn a thing or two lol.
Thats how people learn though :D

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom